My path with magic and movement began in my youth, as dance became a powerful outlet for expressing my emotions. In my early twenties, I co-founded London Dance Academy, the first alternative movement school. Over 14 years, I served as CEO, introducing disciplines like pole dance and sensual movement to the mainstream. Managing a team of over 50 staff and overseeing 200 weekly classes, I led a fast-paced life as a successful dance studio owner, alongside my other passion organising numerous gigs, festivals, and events within the alternative scene. However, like many female business owners, I found myself pushing myself to its limits both physically and mentally, neglecting self-care as work consumed me.
On becoming pregnant with my daughter Sophia, I started to experienced burnout and realised the need for a change and made the very hard decided to leave my creation behind, seeking healing and energy replenishment. It was during this time that I discovered the lunar phases and began following the cycle linked to our feminine energy rhythm. This newfound interest led me down various paths, exploring energy work, chakras, elements, and delving into medical astrology, crafting this with my movement skills. Currently, I reside in the star-bathed Cevennes National Park in France though I am regularly travelling for events, retreats and workshops.
With over 20 years of experience, I have earned a solid reputation as an innovator and respected pioneer in the dance and movement industry. Collaborating with renowned brands such as Stella McCartney, Adidas, Nike, and Samsung, I have dedicated my professional life to empowering women and instilling confidence through a fresh perspective on movement and self-care.
My methodology is born out of a deep desire to help women discover their unique and authentic self-care hidden with in their birth chart, and Universal Movement is here to do just that as well as revolutionizes the way women perceive self care and they movement needs, offering an alternative to traditional fitness, gym routines. By tapping into the lunar phases, planets, elements, chakras, the narrative of astrology and the energy on offer to us this method allows women to align with their natural rhythms and connect with their personal magic. By harnessing the power of our cosmic blueprint, found within our birth charts, we can find our true selves, achieve physical and emotional balance, and feel aligned and connected no matter where you are on your self care or healing journey.
I've dedicated my professional career to help women connect to their energy, confidence and sensual side teaching over 25,000 women over 20+ years I'm experienced in many forms of movement and energy, I am well know for my fusion classes that connect with the 5 elements of dance, the 5 elements of magic and also love to bring in restorative yoga and visualisation into the mix. I truly believe by following the the lunar phases, as women we can respect our energy levels. UM's Secret coven classes are designed around the lunar cycle to help women thrive, let go and replenish their energy naturally.
Movement & Yoga Qualifications
- Sensual dance instructor in pole dance and floorwork
- Body conditioning and Pilates teacher
- Certified instructor in Chakra Dance®
- Yoga 200 hours with the Alanana Kaivalya Method
- Meditation Practitioner
- Restorative moon-to-moon yoga 70 hours and Yoga Nidra 100 hours (with Ally Boothroyd)
- Yin and aerial yoga instructor
- Co-founder and CEO for 14 years at London Dance Academy
- Pole dance & sensual movement pioneer
- Dance & fitness Instructor with over 20 years’ experience has taught in dance school such as Saddlers well, and Pineapple to name a few
- Performing artist and choreographer for live shows and events
- Event coordinator and organiser mainly for concerts, festivals and retreats; Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Business and Management
- Collage degree in Art and Design
- TV appearances: The Apprentice, Samsung advert, TOWIE, Strictly Come Dancing.
- Performances including: Royal festival hall, TG, Glastonbury festival, Download, Hell fest, London Fashion Week for Stella McCartney
- Collaborations with Always, Nike and Adidas
- Writer and columnist for Witchology magazine
Holistic, Lunar & Astrology
- Moonology (with Yasmin Boland)
- Alchemical Astrologer (with Alanana Kaivalya, Ph.D)
- Lunar Astrology, & Astrology for Healing.
- Medical Astrology level 1 &2 (with Kira Sutherland)
- Spiritual Life Coach
- Women's Holistic Health Coach (Transformation Academy)
DOWNLOAD THE FREE ASTROLOGY BODY GUIDE ✨
and join our Secret inner circle newsletter.